Self Help Harmonizing Sequence
Place the right hand on top of the head. Place the left hand between the eyebrows, then to the tip of the nose, the middle of sternum, the base of the sternum, and the top of the pubic bone. In the end, move the right hand to the basis of the spine (coccyx). [SH1, p.15]. As hands move along each step, they activate vibrations corresponding to each number from 1 to 7:
- Top of Head: 1
- Between the eyebrows: 2 = 20 = 2 + 0
- Tip of nose: 3 = 21 = 2 + 1
- Middle of sternum: 4 = 13 = 1 + 3
- Base of sternum: 5 = 14 = 1 + 4
- Pubic bone: 6 = 15 = 1 + 5
- Coccyx: 7 = 25 = 2 + 5
Alternative Self Help Harmonizing Sequence
The Self-help routine given above comes directly from Mary Burmeister’s Self Help Book [SH1, p.15]. There is another variation, however, that I have seen in the 5-Day seminars. Here it is:
Right Hand on Top of Head, Left Hand between the eyebrows.
- Right Hand on top of the head; Left Hand between the eyebrows
- Left Hand on the tip of the nose
- Left Hand at the throat
- Left Hand in the middle of the sternum
- Left Hand in the base of the sternum
- Left Hand at the pubic bone
- Right Hand at the coccyx
The Self-Help Sequence for the Anterior-Posterior Vertical Energy begins just as the MCV sequence. So, it is easy to incorporate it into your MCV daily practice. All you have to do is include a step 2.5 where you place your fingers between your nose and the upper lip.
The 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th steps of the Third Method Correction Self-Help sequence are identical to the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th steps of MCV.